La Grange Road station
|Location||25 West Burlington Avenue at La Grange Road
La Grange, IL 60525
|Owned by||BNSF Railway, Amtrak|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Fare zone||C (Metra)|
14,076 (Amtrak)1,468 (avg. weekday) (Metra)
|Rank||21 out of 236 (Metra)|
La Grange Road, or La Grange, is a train station in La Grange, Illinois served by Amtrak, the national railroad passenger system, and Metra—along the BNSF Railway commuter line. It is one of two stations in the suburb of La Grange, another station named La Grange – Stone Avenue is .4 miles (0.64 km) away. La Grange is 13.7 miles (22.0 km) from Chicago's Union Station, at 25 West Burlington Avenue between Arcade Place and La Grange Road (U.S. 12-20-45). Parking is available along West Hillgrove and West Burlington Avenues.
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, FY2014, State of Illinois" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2014. Retrieved 24 February 2015.
- Metra Railfan Tips - BNSF Railway Line
- "Route 302 – Ogden/Stanley". PaceBus.com. Chicago: Pace Suburban Bus Service.
- "Route 304 – Cicero - LaGrange". PaceBus.com. Chicago: Pace Suburban Bus Service.
- "Route 330 – Mannheim - LaGrange Roads". PaceBus.com. Chicago: Pace Suburban Bus Service.
- La Grange Road Amtrak-Metra Station (USA Rail Guide -- Train Web)
- LaGrange Road station (Chicago Railfan.net)
- La Grange Road entrance from Google Maps Street View
- Ashland Avenue entrance from Google Maps Street View
- La Grange Road (LAG)--Great American Stations (Amtrak)
|This Illinois train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|