La Harpe Township, Hancock County, Illinois
|La Harpe Township|
Location in Hancock County
Hancock County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||37.31 sq mi (96.6 km2)|
|• Land||37.31 sq mi (96.6 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||679 ft (207 m)|
|• Estimate (2016)||1,428|
|• Density||39.5/sq mi (15.3/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61420, 61450, 62330|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 37.31 square miles (96.6 km2), all land.
Cities, towns, villages
- Disco at
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains LaHarpe City Cemetery.
Airports and landing strips
- Housewright Airport
- Mayor Memorial Park
LaHarpe Community School District 347, grades K-8, & Illini West High School District 307
- Illinois's 18th congressional district
- State House District 94
- State Senate District 47
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "La Harpe Township". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-20.
- United States National Atlas
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- Gannett, Henry (1905). The Origin of Certain Place Names in the United States. Government Printing Office. p. 179.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.