La Môle – Saint-Tropez Airport
|La Môle – Saint-Tropez Airport|
Aéroport de La Môle – Saint-Tropez
|Operator||S.A Aéroport du Golfe de Saint-Tropez|
|Elevation AMSL||59 ft / 18 m|
La Môle – Saint-Tropez Airport (French: Aéroport de La Môle – Saint-Tropez, IATA: LTT, ICAO: LFTZ) is an airport located in La Môle, 15 km (8 NM) southwest of Saint-Tropez, in the Var department of the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region in southeastern France.
The airport is at an elevation of 59 feet (18 m) above mean sea level. It has one paved runway designated 06/24 (QFU 062° / 242°) which measures 1,180 by 30 metres (3,871 ft × 98 ft) with illuminated signs and a parallel taxiway. It is equipped with a PAPI.
The airport buildings comprise a terminal building with a floor area of 750 m² featuring a bar, a hangar of 1,200 m², a gas station for Avgas aviation fuel and a weather station. It is suitable for the disabled and has parking for 100 cars.
The terminal can handle up to 40,000 passengers per year. It is open to domestic civilian traffic, international service is possible on request 24 hours in advance. The main working hours are from 0700h to 1900 and on request from sunrise to sunset. It is not equipped to operate at night due to the lack of runway lights.
- Aeronautical District : Côte d'Azur.
- BRIA affiliation: Nice
- ARFF Level 2 is available (level 3 and 4 on request).
Airlines and destinations
|Air Glaciers||Seasonal charter: Geneva, Sion|
- LFTZ – La Mole. AIP from French Service d'information aéronautique, effective 16 August 2018.
- Aéroport de La Môle - Saint-Tropez (LTT / LFTZ) Archived 2010-01-29 at the Wayback Machine. at Union des Aéroports Français
- "IATA Location Code Search (LTT – City: St-Tropez, Airport: La Mole)". International Air Transport Association. Retrieved 22 December 2012.
- Press release
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-01-29. Retrieved 2010-03-21.
- fr:Aéroport de La Môle - Saint-Tropez
- Carte VAC du 25/10/07 en vigueur au 08/05/2008
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-05-10. Retrieved 2012-05-13.
Media related to La Môle-Saint-Tropez Airport at Wikimedia Commons