From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from La Manche)
|Look up Manche or manche in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Manche is a French department in Lower Normandy.
Manche or La Manche may also refer to:
- English Channel (French: la Manche)
- Daniel Manche (born 1993), American child actor
- French frigate Manche (1806)
- La Manche, Newfoundland and Labrador, a former community in Canada
- La Manche Provincial Park, in Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- Manche Ch'ol, a former Maya people
- Manche Sanchez, a character on the television series Prison Break
- Neck (music), part of musical instruments, particularly used in French music
- La Mancha, a region of Spain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manche.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.