(Redirected from La Muerte)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up muerte in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Muerte is Spanish for death. It may refer to:
- La Muerte (Gorefest album), 2005
- Arturo Beltrán Leyva (1961–2009), "La Muerte", Mexican drug trafficker
- Santa Muerte, Mesoamerican religious figure
- San La Muerte, South American religious figure
- Leon del Muerte (born 1977), American guitarist and vocalist
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Muerte.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.