Jump to navigation Jump to search
|• Mayor (2020–2026)||Éric Bonnier|
|8 km2 (3 sq mi)|
|• Density||620/km2 (1,600/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+01:00 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+02:00 (CEST)|
|Elevation||720–1,204 m (2,362–3,950 ft) |
(avg. 886 m or 2,907 ft)
|1 French Land Register data, which excludes lakes, ponds, glaciers > 1 km2 (0.386 sq mi or 247 acres) and river estuaries.|
- The Chemin de fer de la Mure is a small touristic train using a railway initially built for the transportation of coal between Saint-Georges-de-Commiers and La Mure. The line was inaugurated on 24 July 1888.
- The Arboretum de Combe Noire is a nearby arboretum created by teachers and staff
- Saint Pierre-Julien Eymard, Roman Catholic priest founder of Congregation of the Blessed Sacrament and canonized in 1962, was born in la Mure on 4 February 1811.
- "Populations légales 2018". The National Institute of Statistics and Economic Studies. 28 December 2020.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to La Mure.|
- La Mure official site in French
- Site of the plateau matheysin in French
- Site of the La Mure train and railway
- La Mure official tourism office in French