|Political alignment||Pro-Lega Nord|
History and profile
La Padania was the official newspaper of Northern League of Umberto Bossi founded in 1997 by Davide Caparini and directed by Gianluca Marchi (both coming from 'L'Indipendente' of Vittorio Feltri and Daniele Vimercati). It was delivered daily to newsstands and homes in Northern Italy since 8 January 1997. The paper was the official organ of the right-wing party Lega Nord.
The 2009 circulation of La Padania was 60,000 copies.
Due to financial difficulties, publication of the daily has been suspended since December 1st, 2014.
- Stefano Fella; Carlo Ruzza (26 June 2009). The New Right in Italy – Berlusconi, Territorial Politics, Populism and 'post-fascism'. Routledge. p. 80. ISBN 978-1-134-28634-8. Retrieved 26 December 2014.
- Oggi edicola Padania con editoriale Corriere.
- Padania edicola Roma fini Corriere
- Nick Squires (16 January 2014). "Italian MP 'blacks up' in Parliament in anti-immigration tirade". The Telegraph. Rome. Retrieved 26 December 2014.
- La Padania Affari Italiani.
|This Italian newspaper-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|