Jump to navigation Jump to search
La perla may refer to:
- La Perla District, Peru
- La Perla, Veracruz, Mexico
- La Perla, San Juan, Puerto Rico, area of Old San Juan in Puerto Rico
- Teatro La Perla, Ponce, Puerto Rico
- La Perla Spa, a building in Mar del Plata, Argentina
- La perla (film), a Mexican film of Steinbeck's novel The Pearl
- Hotel La Perla, a hotel in Pamplona, Spain
- La Perla (clothing), an Italian luxury lifestyle company established in 1954
- La Perla (painting), 1518-1520 painting by Giulio Romano
- "La Perla", an Italian song by Franz Liszt
- "La Perla" (Calle 13 song), a Spanish song by alternative-reggaeton duo Calle 13
- "La Perla", a single by Kobojsarna, 2010
- Perla (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "La Perla"
- All pages beginning with "La perla"
- The Pearl (novel), by John Steinbeck
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title La Perla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.