From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
La Perouse may refer to:
- La Pérouse, French exonym for Perugia in Italy
- La Perouse, New South Wales, a suburb of Sydney
- La Perouse (New Zealand), a mountain in the Southern Alps of New Zealand
- La Pérouse Strait, a strait between the Russia island of Sakhalin and the Japanese island of Hokkaido
- La Perouse Bay, a bay on Maui, Hawaii
- La Perouse Bay, a bay on Easter Island (Rapa Nui) in Chile
- La Pérouse, old name of city of Tamentfoust, Algiers
- Lycée Français de San Francisco, previously Lycée Français La Pérouse, a total immersion French language school based in San Francisco, California
People and ships
- Jean-François de Galaup, comte de Lapérouse, a French naval officer and explorer, and the following ships that were named after him:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title La Perouse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.