|(in German) Die Schweizerische Post
(in French) La Poste suisse
(in Italian) La Posta Svizzera
(in Romansh) La Posta Svizra
|Fully state-owned limited company (AG) regulated by public law|
|Revenue||8,224 millions CHF (2015)|
Number of employees
Swiss Post (French: La Poste suisse, Italian: La Posta Svizzera, German: Die Schweizerische Post, Romansh: La Posta Svizra) is the national postal service of Switzerland. A public company owned by the Swiss Confederation, it is the country's second largest employer (after the Federation of Migros Cooperatives). The group is based in Bern.
- E-mail letter
- PostFinance, independent unit of Swiss Post in financial services
- PostBus Switzerland, a bus transport service operated by Swiss Post
- SuisseID, an electronic identity system developed by Swiss Post
- e-voting solution
- Postal codes in Switzerland and Liechtenstein
- Asendia, a joint venture in international deliveries launched by Swiss Post and La Poste
Notes and references
- "Annual report 2015" Swiss Post. Retrieved on 10 March 2016
- "A public-sector company". Swiss Post. Retrieved 2006-06-16.
- "Annual Report 2009." Swiss Post. 224/244. Retrieved on 7 December 2010. "Swiss Post Viktoriastrasse 21 P.O. Box 3030 Berne Switzerland."
- "Contact." Swiss Post. Retrieved on 7 December 2010. "Viktoriastrasse 21 3030 Bern."
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Post of Switzerland.|
- Official website
- Post in German, French and Italian in the online Historical Dictionary of Switzerland.
- Post, Telephone and Telegraph in German, French and Italian in the online Historical Dictionary of Switzerland.
|This Switzerland-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|