||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
La Prohibida (in Spanish, The Forbidden Woman), previously "'La Perdida"' (The Lost Woman) is the stage name of Amapola López (born Luis Herrero Cortés, 1971), a Spanish [Pop music|pop]] and electronic music singer.
Her mother was from Valencia and her father from the Basque Country. She left her parents' home when she was sixteen and was working and studying in several cities such as Barcelona, London, Rio de Janeiro or Rome. She started in the show business in 1996.
- Manuela, El Cinto (a short film by R. Robles Rafatal, 2001),
- La Bastarda - Maria Elisa Valverde (2011) Villana
- Ana La Chica Bolera - Fernanda Carrasco (2012-2013) Villana
- 2001:Alto Standing
- 1 Flash 3:01
- 2 En La Pared 4:09
- 3 Amor Eléctrico 3:41
- 4 Sin Tu Amor 3:36
- 5 European Lovesong 5:08
- 6 Turning World 3:48
- 7 Huye Conmigo 3:24
- 8 Love For Ever Robot 3:37
- 9 C'est La Ouate 3:12
- 10 Desnuda O Vestida 4:04
- 11 No Busques Compañía 3:58
- 12 Flash (En Francés) 3:01
- 13 Flash (Pumpin' Dolls Club Mix)
- Remix – Pumpin' Dolls
- Photography : Jesus Leonardo
- 2009:"Sr. Kubrick, ¿Qué haría usted?"
- 2015:"100k anos de Luz"
- "Se encuentra en Bogotá 'La Prohibida'" (in Spanish). CM&.
|This article about a Spanish singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|