La Quotidiana is the only Romansh daily newspaper. It is published by the Südostschweiz Mediengruppe and was founded in 1997 with support from the Romansh news agency Agentura da Novitads Rumantscha. The newspaper is based in Ilanz, previously in Chur. It is the successor of all Romansh newspapers, with the exception of the Surmiran Pagina da Surmeir. La Quotidiana is written in both the traditional varieties and the standardized language Rumantsch Grischun; often more than half of the articles are written in Sursilvan, the variety with the largest number of speakers.
- "La Quotidiana" (PDF). Midas Press. Retrieved 18 May 2015.
- www.kleinreport.ch (Information service for media)
- www.unige.ch (Geneva University) (PDF file; 445 kB)
- Histoire linguistique de la Romania, p. 752, at Google Books (Book about history of the Romansh language)
- Newspaper website (in Romansh)
- La Quotidiana in German, French and Italian in the online Historical Dictionary of Switzerland.
|This Swiss newspaper-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|