La Revue du vin de France
|Rédacteur en chef||Denis Saverot|
|Publisher||Groupe Marie Claire|
Following the magazine's acquisition by Groupe Marie Claire in 2004, long-affiliated wine critics Michel Bettane and Thierry Desseauve left the publication citing reasons of editorial differences.
Its editor Denis Saverot accused the French government of contempt for French culture, after a Paris court ruled that a Le Parisien article on Champagne was considered advertising subject to the Evin law, regulating alcohol and tobacco advertising.
- Oliver Styles (January 31, 2008). "Revue du Vin de France editor attacks French government, winemakers".
- Groupe Marie Claire La RVF (French)
- Jancis Robinson (April 8, 2002). "Basic bordeaux 1998".
- Lechmere, Adam, Decanter.com (July 16, 2004). "Bettane and Desseauve 'will definitely' quit Revue".
- Robinson, Jancis, jancisrobinson.com (October 4, 2004). "Bettane and Desseauve to leave RVF".