La Salut (Barcelona Metro)
|TMB rapid transit station|
Elevators at the station hall
|Location||Marquès de Sant Mori, s/n
|Operated by||Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona|
|Platforms||2 split platforms|
|Connections||Local and interurban buses|
|Depth||22 metres (72 ft)|
|Fare zone||1 (Autoritat del Transport Metropolità)|
|Opened||18 April 2010|
La Salut is a Barcelona Metro station named after the neighbourhood of the same name where the station is situated, in Badalona municipality. It was opened on 18 April 2010 with the opening of the line from Gorg to Bon Pastor. It is served by TMB-operated Barcelona Metro line L10.
The station is located under the intersection of Avinguda del Marquès de Sant Morí and Salvador Seguí, Quevedo and Pau Piferrer streets. The station was built like many other new L9/L10 metro stations with a 22-meter depth well, this time however the well is not circular but it is square. It is divided in four levels: the upper hall, the pre-platform, the upper platform and the lower platform. The upper hall has four accesses from the street, all equipped with escalators and elevators, and making the station accessible. One of the accesses goes directly to the upper hall and the other accesses join it through a corridor. The upper hall has also ticket vending machines and a TMB Control Center. The upper platform is where run the trains toward La Sagrera and the lower platform is where run the trains toward Gorg. The architectural design of the station was designed by architect Alfons Soldevila Barbosa.
- "L9 Notícies". Generalitat de Catalunya. Retrieved 12 November 2011.
- "La línea 10 del metro se estrena". Llefià Xarxa Ciutadana. Retrieved 12 November 2011.
- "La xarxa de metro creix amb un nou tram de les línies 9 i 10". BTVnoticies.cat. Retrieved 12 November 2011.
- "L9". Generalitat de Catalunya. Archived from the original on 15 November 2011. Retrieved 12 November 2011.
- "Accessible transport". Your transport. Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona. Retrieved 24 October 2011.
- "Soldevila Arquitectes". Soldevila Arquitectes. Retrieved 12 November 2011.
Media related to La Salut metro station at Wikimedia Commons