From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
La Selva del Camp is a municipality in the province of Tarragona, Catalonia, northern Spain.
The Prades Mountains are located in the vicinity of this municipality.
- Parish church of Sant Andreu
- Castle (12th century)
- Convent of St. Raphael (17th century)
- St. Antony Gate
- Pont Alt (Old Bridge, rebuilt in the 16th century)
- Church of Sant Pau (13th century)
- Hermitage of Sant Pere del Puig (12th century)
- Hermitage of Santa Maria de Paretdelgada
- Chapel of St. Nicholas