From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
La Source is the French to mean The Source. It may also refer to:
- La Source, Haiti, a village in the Grand'Anse department of Haiti
- La Source, Arniquet, Haiti, a village in the Sud department of Haiti
- La source (Saint-Léon), an 1866 ballet with music by Léo Delibes and Ludwig Minkus
- La source (Balanchine), an 1986 ballet by George Balanchine to music of Delibes
- La Source (Ingres), a painting by Ingres
- La Source (album), a 2007 album by Nâdiya
- "La source" (song), a 1968 Eurovision song
- The Source (retailer), a Canadian electronics retailer
- The Source (2011 film), a 2011 French drama-comedy
- École élémentaire La Source, elementary school in Barrie, Ontario
- La Source, the name of the first turn (a hairpin) at the Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps racing circuit
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title La Source.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.