From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"la Vega" is Spanish for "the plain". For the shortened version of "of the plain", see de la Vega (disambiguation).
La Vega may refer to:
- La Vega (city), or Concepción de La Vega, the third largest city and municipality of the Dominican Republic
- La Vega Province, a province in central Dominican Republic named for the city of La Vega
- La Vega, Cauca, town and municipality in Colombia
- La Vega, Cundinamarca, town and municipality in Colombia
- A Veiga, Galician town whose Castilian name is La Vega
- La Vega Independent School District, public school district in Waco, Texas, USA
- La Vega, Arroyo de la Encomienda, Valladolid
- La Vega, a village in Cantabria, capital of the municipality of Vega de Liébana
- La ' Vega, a female Hip Hop musician from Bronx, NY
- La Vega, a piano work by Isaac Albéniz, written in 1899
- Fiel a la Vega, a Rock en Español band from Puerto Rico formed in 1994
- Viva La Vega, a Norwegian DVD of the band Kaizers Orchestra
- La Vega, a surf rock band from Austin, TX
- Pietro la Vega (1764–1810), Italian artist
|This page lists people with the surname La Vega. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title La Vega.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.