From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
La Victoria may refer to:
- La Victoria, Santiago
- La Victoria, Amazonas, a town and municipality
- La Victoria, Boyacá, a town and municipality
- La Victoria, Valle del Cauca, a town and municipality
- La Victoria, Aragua, a municipal seat in Aragua State
- Battle of La Victoria (1812), in La Victoria, Aragua, Venezuela
- Battle of La Victoria (1814), in La Victoria, Aragua, Venezuela
- Church of La Victoria, Alcalá de los Gazules, Andalusia, Spain
- La Victoria (company), a Mexican food company owned by Hormel
- La Victoria FC, former name of Belizean football club Nizhee Corozal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title La Victoria.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.