La bella y las bestias
|La bella y las bestias|
|Created by||Juan Camilo Ferrand|
|Screenplay by||Jorge Cervantes|
|Story by||Juan Camilo Ferrand|
|Opening theme||"La bella y las bestias" by Fanny Lu|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||66 (list of episodes)|
|Executive producer(s)||Patricio Wills|
|Producer(s)||Jorge Sastoque Roa|
|Editor(s)||Alba Merchán Hamann|
|Picture format||HDTV 1080i|
|Audio format||Stereophonic sound|
|First shown in||United States|
|Original release||12 June –|
10 September 2018
La bella y las bestias is a Spanish-language television series produced by W Studios y Lemons Films for Univision and Televisa that premiered on 12 June 2018 and concluded on 10 September 2018. It is an original series created and developed by Juan Camilo Ferrand that consists of eighty episodes. It stars Esmeralda Pimentel and Osvaldo Benavides. The series follows the life of Isabela León, a beautiful and hard-working woman who returns to Mexico with a goal: to find those responsible who murdered her parents years ago.
The series revolves around Isabela León (Esmeralda Pimentel), a beautiful young girl whose parents were murdered by a group of white-collar criminals when she was a minor. After reaching the age of majority, Isabela, with great resentment, decides to take charge of her situation and face the murderers of her parents, whom she calls Bestias, members of high society, who hide their crimes under facades of businesses or activities legal. In the company of her great fighting companions, Mike (Jorge Alberti) and Penélope (Cassandra Sánchez Navarro), Isabela returns from Los Angeles to Mexico to hunt, one by one, the Bestias that do not stop enjoying the honeys of impunity.
Cast and characters
- Esmeralda Pimentel as Isabela León:
better known as Bela by her relatives, she is a young Mexican woman and more importantly the daughter of Enrique León. Isabela practices mixed martial arts and knows how to handle weapons. After the death of her parents and the kidnapping of her best friend María. Isabela begins to find a way to prepare to destroy all those who destroyed her life, this is how she meets Juan Pablo son of Armando Quintero, one of the main people in charge of ordering the death of his father Enrique, thanks to Juan Pablo who he teaches Isabela a video, she manages to recognize the murderers of her parents and begins to call them Bestias. So with the help of Penélope and Mike begins to train and together with them two begin to create a plan to end Las Bestias.
- Osvaldo Benavides as Juan Pablo Quintero:
He is the son of Armando and Gloria Quintero, and the older brother of Emilia Quintero. Juan Pablo suffers from constant abuse and humiliation from his father, since he wants to turn him into a murderer and a corrupt businessman. Juan Pablo out of resentment records a video of his father and his partners in which he shows how everyone orders the death of Enrique León. After this he decides to give notice to the authorities, but it is too late. During his imprisonment in the bobeda where his father keeps all his money, he meets Isabela and helps her discover who was responsible for the death of his family. Upon finding his father dead, Juan Pablo decides to enter the recruitment to be a federal police officer.
- Cassandra Sánchez Navarro as Penélope Zapata:
She is a young woman who practices boxing with Mike and lives in the orphanage where Emanuel takes Isabela to live. When she meets Isabela, she starts to treat her badly, but one day during lunch, she starts to fight with some companions and Isabela decides to help her. After this Penelope decides to help Isabela in her plan of revenge against those who murdered her family.
- Arturo Barba as Emanuel Espitia:
He is Isabela's godfather, and the director of the Interpol. He is known as Bestia 8, although his identity remains a secret to Isabela. He is another of those who ordered the death of Enrique León, he uses his work as director of the Interpol to do illicit business. He maintained a hidden relationship with María, Isabela's friend, and left her pregnant.
- Jorge Alberti as Mike:
He is a former Navy Marine of the United States expert in mixed martial arts and Machiavellian mind that helps Isabela to train for the battle that awaits her against the Beasts that in the past murdered her parents. Mike has a gym where only men practice since he is prohibited from women training in his gym because his wife was killed while practicing.
- Sebastián Martínez as Antonio José Ramos: Better known as El Colombiano or Bestia 4. Behind his facade as a happy and amusing immigrant who pretends to be an importer and exporter of Colombian underwear is a man who is dedicated to the trafficking of women.
- Sebastián Ferrat as Ignacio Vega: He is the father of Daniel and Marcia Vega. Also better known as Bestia 6 or El Cafetero. Owner of huge amounts of land where he grows coffee, which he himself exports and distributes throughout the Mexican Republic, enjoys killing the weak.
- Víctor Civeira as Ricardo
- Jaume Mateu as Simón Narváez: He is Juan Pablo's partner during his training as a recruit to be a federal police officer. He and Juan Pablo are in charge of destroying Las Bestias.
- Elizabeth Minotta as Andrea
- Ari Telch as Armando Quintero: Better known as Bestia 1 is the father of Juan Pablo and Emilia Quintero. He often recruits beautiful women, including famous actresses or hostesses, to seduce them with their money and get them to agree to sleep with him.
- Guillermo Quintanilla as Abelardo Zea: Better known as Bestia 7. It is the senator of the Mexican Republic is an unscrupulous man who wants to become president at all costs.
- Leticia Huijara as Gloria Quintero: She is the mother of Juan Pablo and Emilia Quintero. She is the wife of Armando Quintero, Gloria is an alcoholic who takes due to the problems she faces with her family.
- Francisco de la O as Horacio Hernández: Better known as Bestia 2. He is the corrupt president of a delegation in Mexico City.
- Aylín Mújica as Roberta "La Madame" González: Better known as Bestia 3. She owns an escort service, is a woman full of aesthetic surgeries that is obsessed with beauty and youth.
- Jessica Mas as Isadora Hernández "La Joyera": Better known as Bestia 5. Her life changed years ago when she married a millionaire man and owner of a jewelry chain that she ends up inheriting and later using to launder money.
- Fermín Martínez as Ernesto Acosta "El Cástor": He is an assassin who worked for Armando Quintero, and by orders of him he murdered Isabela's parent.
- Macarena Achaga as Emilia Quintero
- Alejandro Durán as Norman, he is the companion of El Cástor, he started working for Armando Quintero, but then he and El Cástro decided to start working for Emanuel, who makes them partners of the casino.
- Jessica Díaz as María, is the best friend of Isabela, after his kidnapping it is revealed that she was pregnant. But Emanuel, realizing this, decides to keep her kidnapped and then murders her.
- David Palacio as Daniel Vega, Ignacio's nephew.
- Ivana de María as Marcia Vega, Ignacio's daughter.
- Raúl Olivo as Jorge
- Sofía Blanchet as Veronica Roldán
The production of the series began on June 26, 2017. Altair Jarabo was initially chosen as the female lead in the series, but later for unknown reasons, Televisa announced that the female lead would be Esmeralda Pimentel.
|Season||Episodes||First aired||Last aired||Avg. viewers|
|1||66||12 June 2018||1.60||10 September 2018||1.74||1.38|
|No.||Title||Original air date||US viewers|
|1||"Chapter 1"||12 June 2018||1.60|
|Enrique successfully carries out the operation to discover Quintero's business. Juan Pablo learns that Quintero and his partners want to eliminate Enrique. Quintero's men kidnap Enrique and murder his wife.|
|2||"Chapter 2"||13 June 2018||1.69|
|The kidnapping of Enrique's family goes out of control and Bela witnesses the death of his parents. Bela seeks to save María and attacks Armando in her casino, but things do not go as planned and she stays locked with Juan Pablo.|
|3||"Chapter 3"||14 June 2018||1.70|
|Juan Pablo feels guilty and gives Bela a video with the truth about his father's death. Emanuel advises Armando on how to proceed with respect to Bela and his men, but executes a plan behind his back.|
|4||"Chapter 4"||15 June 2018||1.40|
|The family of Juan Pablo has to deal with the death of Armando. Bela begins to investigate the identity of Armando's associates to collect revenge. Emanuel assaults Bela and Juan Pablo to force her to leave Mexico.|
|5||"Chapter 5"||18 June 2018||1.76|
|Juan Pablo decides to become a federal policeman. Mike begins to train Bela to help her in her plan of revenge. Emanuel is responsible for disappearing María and gives Norman and Cástor part of the Quintero casino.|
|6||"Chapter 6"||19 June 2018||1.73|
|Bela helps Penélope in her revenge for what she was done as a child. Juan Pablo is looking for a way to open an investigation against Cástor. Emanuel retires from the casino society.|
|7||"Chapter 7"||20 June 2018||1.65|
|The revenge plan starts and the first step is to steal the Cástor's casino, Bela infiltrates to investigate the movements and give the blow. Juan Pablo and the Federal Police find the Cástor's drug shipment.|
|8||"Chapter 8"||21 June 2018||1.57|
|The Castor escapes from the Federal Police and hides in his ranch, Bela finds a way to get his attention. Juan Pablo suspects that Bela is trying to do justice and keeps her under surveillance.|
|9||"Chapter 9"||22 June 2018||1.64|
|The race to catch the Castor begins. The plans of Bela and Juan Pablo suffer a drastic change due to the presence of Norman in the ranch and nothing goes as they expect.|
|10||"Chapter 10"||25 June 2018||1.66|
|Bela is in danger due to the locator that Juan Pablo put in her suitcase. Penelope and Mike share an intimate moment. The operation goes wrong and Felipe pays the consequences. Juan Pablo discovers that his kidnapper is Norman.|
|11||"Chapter 11"||26 June 2018||1.98|
|Bela executes her revenge plan against the Castor, but Norman catches her. Patricia learns that Emilia has not been attending college. Ricardo informs Emanuel of Bela's presence at Castor’s ranch.|
|12||"Chapter 12"||27 June 2018||1.66|
|Bela tells Emanuel that she is willing to do justice by her own hands over the group that had her parents killed. Junior decides to look for Bela to kill her. Emanuel meets with Norman to try to help him.|
|13||"Chapter 13"||28 June 2018||1.67|
|Juan Pablo is sincere with Bela and they kiss. Junior enters Bela's house to kill her, but she removes him first. Due to a call, the Federal Police finds out about the connection between Norman and Junior, Emanuel has to take care of the matter.|
|14||"Chapter 14"||29 June 2018||1.57|
|Emanuel assumes custody of Norman to keep him under control. Juan Pablo ends with Teresa because of how he feels about Bela. Horacio calls a meeting of the company to determine the fate of Norman.|
|15||"Chapter 15"||2 July 2018||1.34|
|The Society and Bela set up a separate operation to kill Norman, but Emanuel's intervention changes everything. Emilia starts working as an assistant to Emanuel.|
|16||"Chapter 16"||3 July 2018||1.36|
|Bela and her team seek Horacio's weak point. Mike meets Mauricio, leader of a movement against the mayor. Bela and his team enter Horacio's house to kill him, but Mauricio's presence jeopardizes the mission.|
|17||"Chapter 17"||4 July 2018||1.03|
|Mireya dies and Juan Pablo gets involved in the investigation against Mauricio. Bela begins to approach Horacio and uses a disguise to infiltrate his house.|
|18||"Chapter 18"||5 July 2018||1.47|
|Juan Pablo and Bela confess what they feel. Juan Pablo asks Bela for help with Mireya's case, but Ricardo is opposed. Bela continues her plan to approach Horacio, but the presence of Juan Pablo puts her mission at risk.|
|19||"Chapter 19"||6 July 2018||1.37|
|Ricardo demands Juan Pablo to stay away from Bela. Horacio's men attack against Mauricio and his people. Juan Pablo does not find evidence to implicate Horacio in the death of Mireya and Mauricio.|
|20||"Chapter 20"||9 July 2018||1.31|
|The relationship between Juan Pablo and Bela becomes stronger. Horacio introduces Bela to the members of the Society. Horacio tells his associates that the Federal Police is investigating him, but they do not seem to support him.|
|21||"Chapter 21"||10 July 2018||1.38|
|The investigation into Julian's lynching continues and the first to fall are Horacio's men. Bela attacks Horacio before he tries to kill her, a violent mob breaks into his house and the mayor is lynched.|
|22||"Chapter 22"||11 July 2018||1.40|
|Juan Pablo asks Bela to allow him to catch the members of the society, but she continues with her revenge and begins the plan to infiltrate the life of the Madame and make her fall.|
|23||"Chapter 23"||12 July 2018||1.38|
|Bela attacks the vanity of the Madame and manages to place herself in her car agency. Emilia is missing and Emanuel desperately seeks her. The Madame asks Emanuel to investigate the identity of Bela's alias.|
|24||"Chapter 24"||13 July 2018||1.20|
|Simón interrogates Penelope about her stepfather's death. Bela places several microphones in Madame's house, but Omar's attack forces her to leave the place. Madame dismisses Bela from the agency.|
|25||"Chapter 25"||16 July 2018||1.27|
|Bela recommends Penelope to be part of the Madame Girls. Juan Pablo still believes that Bela and Penelope are suspects in Horacio's case. The former employees of the Madame try to demand their compensation.|
|26||"Chapter 26"||17 July 2018||1.31|
|Bela meets with Omar to approach him and investigate more about his past. Mike confesses to Penelope that he likes her, but that he can not sustain a relationship with her. Juan Pablo is disappointed to discover Bela in the Madame's agency.|
|27||"Chapter 27"||18 July 2018||1.34|
|Due to the suspicions of Juan Pablo and Simón, Madame and Omar begin to suspect of Bela and Penelope. Mike and Bela manage to intervene in Madame's computer but he advises her that it is best to withdraw from the mission.|
|28||"Chapter 28"||19 July 2018||1.31|
|The Madame believes that Penelope is allied with the Federal Police and Omar is responsible for following them. Bela continues with her plan to make Madame believe that Mike is a successful dermatologist. Bela and her team steal a shipment of cars.|
|29||"Chapter 29"||20 July 2018||1.40|
|Mike and Bela empty the account of the Madame and prepare to give her the rejuvenating treatment. Penelope is kidnapped and Omar is responsible for torturing her. Juan Pablo and Simón are surprised to find the stolen cars.|
|30||"Chapter 30"||23 July 2018||1.42|
|Bela causes the Madame to commit suicide by leaving her disfigured. The members of the Society begin to feel paranoid and believe that the culprit of the deaths is one of them. Bela causes Juan Pablo to be fired from the Federal Police.|
|31||"Chapter 31"||24 July 2018||1.35|
|The members of the Society make sure that Juan Pablo is not a threat to them. The Society intends to take advantage of the relationship between Emilia and Emanuel. Juan Pablo decides to join the hunting of the beasts.|
|32||"Chapter 32"||25 July 2018||1.23|
|Penelope is not comfortable with the way Bela is leading the mission since she is not making any profit. Juan Pablo appears before Antonio to ask for work. Antonio sends his trusted wife, Andrea, to approach Emilia.|
|26 July 2018||1.23|
|Bela arrives at Antonio's company to apply as an administrative assistant. Antonio plans to test Juan Pablo to make him commit a crime. Emmanuel and Emilia announce their relationship to Juan Pablo and Bela. Bela is rejected by Antonio's company and Penelope takes her place. Bela and Antonio are jealous of the chemistry between Andrea and Juan Pablo. Andrea orders Juan Pablo to get false identifications for some models.|
|27 July 2018||1.19|
|Emanuel meets with the Society to demand the return of Emilia's casino shares. Antonio takes Verónica and Susy to his house to select one of them as the tenth model that he promised to Andrea. Bela travels to Colombia to obtain information about one of the missing models and discovers Antonio's way of operating, while Verónica is about to suffer the same fate as the other models.|
|37||"Chapter 37"||30 July 2018||1.30|
|Bela discovers that Andrea helped Alejandra escape from the brothel where Antonio has the other models locked up. Antonio's men attack Bela and Alejandra. The teams of Bela and Juan Pablo decide to work together.|
|38||"Chapter 38"||31 July 2018||1.14|
|Bela tries to get political asylum for Alejandra. Jamachi presses Simon to tell him the truth about the Colombian's case. Andrea begins to monitor Penelope and investigate about the woman who has been hanging around the Society.|
|39||"Chapter 39"||1 August 2018||1.26|
|Andrea begins to suspect that Bela and Isabella from Colombia are the same person. The situation becomes complicated for Juan Pablo when Antonio turns him into his security chief and takes him to his brothel.|
|40||"Chapter 40"||2 August 2018||1.32|
|Veronica ends up drowned after arguing with Susi for Antonio's photos. The Society officially welcomes Emilia to their circle. Juan Pablo asks Yamile to help him in order to save the brothel models.|
|41||"Chapter 41"||3 August 2018||1.20|
|Antonio asks Emanuel for help to get rid of Verónica's body, while Susi ends up in the brothel. Due to Andrea's suspicions, Bela's team withdrew from the mission. Ricardo detains Andrea to put pressure on Antonio.|
|42||"Chapter 42"||6 August 2018||1.27|
|Antonio is desperate to free Andrea from the federals and turns to Juan Pablo, who asks him to return to his business as a partner. Bela discovers that Emanuel has a connection to the Society.|
|43||"Chapter 43"||7 August 2018||1.32|
|Juan Pablo asks Antonio to let him be Susi's first client and puts Pascual to watch over them. Andrea tries to convince Antonio that Juan Pablo is looking to hurt him and stops him. Emanuel warns Isabela that she may be in danger.|
|44||"Chapter 44"||8 August 2018||1.27|
|Juan Pablo manages to communicate with Simón and sends the location of the brothel. The final confrontation between Bela and Antonio takes place inside the tiger cage. Bela gives Andrea another chance and Emanuel arrives at Antonio's house.|
|45||"Chapter 45"||9 August 2018||1.17|
|Bela is affected after knowing what Juan Pablo had to do to save the models. Cristina meets Emilia to give her a welcome gift. Emilia has her first meeting with the society and makes a mistake.|
|46||"Chapter 46"||10 August 2018||1.24|
|Juan Pablo looks for the way that Andrea cooperates with the Federal Police and offers immunity. Cristina begins to get tired of having to take care of Carlos, her husband. A person from the past reappears in Mike's life.|
|47||"Chapter 47"||13 August 2018||1.22|
|Juan Pablo and Andrea travel to Colombia to reconnect with the models. Cristina begins to show interest to Jorge, one of her employees. Hector commits suicide leaving Mike tormented by his death. Bela comes in contact with Cristina.|
|48||"Chapter 48"||14 August 2018||1.29|
|Bela decides not to hide anymore and presents herself directly to Cristina to intimidate her. Emanuel asks Emilia for marriage. Emanuel discovers that Bela has evidence against the society.|
|49||"Chapter 49"||15 August 2018||1.24|
|Cristina sends Jorge to attack Bela and Mike ends up in the hospital. Penelope goes to work as Carlos's nurse. Juan Pablo tries to convince Emilia of the mistake she is making by marrying Emanuel and keeping the casino's shares.|
|50||"Chapter 50"||16 August 2018||1.25|
|Patricia tries to find evidence against Emanuel. Cristina shows Abelardo and Ignacio the video that Bela gave her and they realize that she is responsible for the death of the other members, so they ask Emanuel for help to stop her.|
|51||"Chapter 51"||17 August 2018||1.07|
|Juan Pablo puts Bela under arrest for Antonio's death in order to keep her under surveillance. Emanuel seeks a test to link Bela with the death of one of the partners. Cristina continues with her attempts to seduce Jorge.|
|52||"Chapter 52"||20 August 2018||1.26|
|Mike demands that Bela overcome her break up with Juan Pablo in order to continue with the plan. Patricia shows a couple of tests to Emilia so that she realizes that Emanuel had business with his father. Carlos asks Cristina for a divorce.|
|53||"Chapter 53"||21 August 2018||1.40|
|Bela puts into action her plan against Cristina and interrupts Juan Pablo's operation. Emilia talks to Patricia about how she feels about Emanuel. Penelope generates chaos at Carlos's house by exposing Jorge's deception.|
|54||"Chapter 54"||22 August 2018||1.40|
|Bela takes Cristina inside her own mine leaving her without air. Mike asks Simon for help in rescuing Penelope. Abelardo discovers that Ignacio and his family are engaged in collecting immigrants to later hunt them.|
|55||"Chapter 55"||23 August 2018||1.40|
|The remaining members of the Society seek to divert Bela's attention and Ignacio decides to appear before her. Emilia terrified by what she has discovered about the partners tells Emanuel that she is willing to return her shares.|
|56||"Chapter 56"||24 August 2018||1.20|
|Emilia suffers a crisis and does not know what to do with her life. Simon falls into the game of Abelardo and is accused of blackmail. Bela discovers that Ignacio has leukemia and he tries to convince her with arguments that he is really sorry.|
|57||"Chapter 57"||27 August 2018||1.35|
|Bela decides to enter Ignacio's mental game while Abelardo continues to try to corrupt Simon. Emilia ends her relationship with Emanuel. Ignacio hires Ramiro to develop synthetic marijuana.|
|58||"Chapter 58"||28 August 2018||1.40|
|Emanuel launches his plan to get Emilia back and kills Patricia. Mike seeks to become head of security for Ignacio's lands and discovers his bizarre way of having fun. Bela meets with Juan Pablo at his mother's funeral.|
|59||"Chapter 59"||29 August 2018||1.33|
|Bela tells Juan Pablo that he should give himself the opportunity with someone else. Ramiro gives Daniel the first dose of synthetic marijuana and gets sick. Mike and Simón meet at Ignacio's ranch and question their loyalties.|
|60||"Chapter 60"||30 August 2018||1.51|
|Mike's life is in danger when he is discovered by Bonifacio. Bela's team and Ignacio's team face each other in a duel to the death in the hunting area. Abelardo demands the head of Ignacio's murderer and Juan Pablo blames himself.|
|61||"Chapter 61"||31 August 2018||1.26|
|Ricardo puts Juan Pablo free and Abelardo gets him fired from the police. Bela decides to deliver the video to the Senate but before shows it to Emanuel. Abelardo tries to make the Senate believe that the video is a montage to harm him.|
|62||"Chapter 62"||3 September 2018||1.43|
|Emanuel confirms to the Senate that the video for which Abelardo is indicted is a montage. Abelardo begins to gather people close to his former partners to coordinate an attack against Bela. Emanuel confesses to Emilia that Chucho is his son.|
|63||"Chapter 63"||4 September 2018||1.26|
|The coordinated attack of Abelardo begins to take effect and Mike is the first to fall. Graciela exposes her marital problems before the media and Abelardo decides to kill her. Penelope asks Bela to desist from her revenge.|
|64||"Chapter 64"||5 September 2018||1.38|
|Marcia fails in her attempt to kill Graciela. Abelardo discovers Emanuel's plan to kill him and it is Emilia who is responsible for finishing the job. Ricardo discovers that the shadow is Emmanuel, but he can not reveal it.|
|65||"Chapter 65"||6 September 2018||1.50|
|Bela and Juan Pablo deduce that Emmanuel is the Sombra. Emanuel begins to corner Bela using the press and the Federal Police. Bela tries to know if Chuchito is the son of María and Emanuel.|
|66||"Chapter 66"||10 September 2018||1.74|
|Bela and Emanuel face each other face to face, the situation gets out of control and her life is in danger. Juan Pablo arrives in time to save Bela, but he can not stop Emilia from hurting her.|
- González, Moisés. "La bella y las bestias, la nueva producción estelar de Univision". peopleenespanol.com (in Spanish). People en Español. Retrieved 10 May 2018.
- "W Studios prepara dos teleseries con Televisa y Univision". newslinereport.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 24 May 2017.
- "Isabela estará frente a su peor enemigo: vive el gran final de 'La bella y las bestias' este lunes". univision.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 11 September 2018.
- De la Rosa, Enrique. "Patricio Wills adelanta sus nuevos proyectos con Televisa y Univision". todotvnews.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 24 May 2017.
- "La bella y las bestias de W Studios comenzará grabaciones el 26 de junio". produ.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 15 June 2017.
- González, Moisés. "Así se vivió el estreno de La bella y las bestias en las redes sociales: "Por fin algo interesante"". peopleenespanol.com (in Spanish). People en Español. Retrieved 13 June 2018.
- González, Moisés. "¿Quién es quién...? en La bella y las bestias, la nueva producción estelar de Univision". peopleenespanol.com (in Spanish). People en Español. Retrieved 11 June 2018.
- "Sebastián Ferrat se suma a la serie "La bella y las bestias" como asesino". terra.com.mx (in Spanish). Retrieved 27 June 2017.
- Moreno, Violeta. "Hace serie para tres televisoras". milenio.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 27 June 2017.
- "La bella y las bestias de W Studios comenzará grabaciones el 26 de junio". produ.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 19 July 2017.
- Rodarte, Jorge. "Altair Jarabo, ¿por qué pierde protagónico en novela?". debate.com.mx (in Spanish). Retrieved 26 July 2017.
- "Esmeralda Pimentel se queda con protagónico de Altair Jarabo". unionyucatan.mx (in Spanish). Retrieved 26 July 2017.
- "Esmeralda Pimentel sustituye a Altair Jarabo en La Bella y Las Bestias". mastelenovelas.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 18 July 2017.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Tuesday Final Ratings: Telemundo the Runner-Up Network from 9-11 p.m. Among Young Adults with 'Sin Senos Si Hay Paraiso' Season Premiere and 'El Señor de Los Cielos'". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 14 June 2018.
- González, Moisés. "La bella y las bestias versus Sin senos sí hay paraíso, ¿quién lideró en su final?". peopleenespanol.com (in Spanish). People en Español. Retrieved 12 September 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Wednesday Final Ratings: Gordon Ramsay's '24 Hours To Hell & Back' Debut on Fox Improves on 'MasterChef' Lead-In Among Key Demos". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 15 June 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Thursday Final Ratings: Fox Registers 3-Year High for its Broadcast Network U.S. Open Golf First Round Coverage". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 15 June 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Friday Final Ratings: 'Live PD' on A&E Tops Original Prime Time Telecasts Among Adults 18-34". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 18 June 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Monday Final Ratings: MTV Movie & TV Awards Across Ten Viacom Networks Draws its Second-Best Viewership in Five Years". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 20 June 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Tuesday Final Ratings: USA the Second-Place Network in Prime Time Among Adults 18-49 and Adults 18-34". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 20 June 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Wednesday Final Ratings: Solid Start for 'Yellowstone' on Paramount Network". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 21 June 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Thursday Final Ratings: ESPN Wins Prime Time Among All Key Adult and Male Demos Thanks to NBA Draft". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 23 June 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Friday Final Ratings: Charles Krauthammer Tribute on Fox News Leads Night on Cable Among Total Viewers". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 26 June 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Monday Final Ratings: Positive Debut for 'Double Dare' Revival on Nickelodeon, Tops Night Among All Telecasts in Teens and Females 12-17". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 27 June 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Below Deck Mediterranean' on Bravo Reaches Series-High in Live Plus Same Day Total Viewers". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 27 June 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Wednesday Final Ratings: 'Big Brother 20' Season Premiere Leads Prime Time in All Key Demos; 'Code Black' Earns its Best Adults 18-49 Performance of Summer". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 29 June 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Thursday Final Ratings: CBS Wins Prime Time in All Key Figures with 'Big Brother 20' Time Slot Premiere". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 30 June 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Friday Final Ratings: Telemundo Wins Prime Time Among Adults 18-34". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 3 July 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Monday Final Ratings: Braves-Yankees is YES Network's Highest-Rated Non-Red Sox Telecast in Four Years". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 4 July 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Tuesday Final Ratings: NBC Remains Prime Time Leader on Mostly Rerun-Filled Night". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 5 July 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Wednesday Final Ratings: 'Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular' on NBC Draws Six-Year High in Total Viewers". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 6 July 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Thursday Final Ratings: 'The Gong Show' Draws its Most-Watched Telecast Since ABC Debut; 'Match Game' Reaches 18-Month High in Total Viewers". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 10 July 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Friday Final Ratings: Prime Time Leaders: CBS in Viewers, NBC in Adults 18-49 and 25-54, Telemundo in Adults 18-34". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 10 July 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Monday Final Ratings: 'American Ninja Warrior' on NBC Rises Double-Digits in Viewers and Demos from Most Recent Telecast with Time Slot Move". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 11 July 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Challenge: Final Reckoning' Season Premiere on MTV is Second-Highest Rated Cable Original in Prime Time Among Adults 18-49". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 12 July 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Wednesday Final Ratings: Modest Premiere for 'TKO: Total Knockout' on CBS but '24 Hours to Hell & Back' on Fox Wins the Hour Among Adults 18-49". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 13 July 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Thursday Final Ratings: 'Southern Charm' Season Finale on Bravo Leads All Cable Telecasts Among Adults 18-49". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 15 July 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Friday Final Ratings: A&E Tops in Adults 18-49 from 9-11 p.m. with 'Live PD'". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 17 July 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Monday Final Ratings: ESPN Tops All Key Adult and Male Demos with MLB Home Run Derby and Celebrity Softball". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 17 July 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Tuesday Final Ratings: MLB All-Star Game on Fox Falls to Record Lows". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 24 July 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Wednesday Final Ratings: 'Code Black' Finale on CBS Leads Prime Time in Total Viewers, Wins the Hour in Adults 25-54". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 24 July 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Thursday Final Ratings: 'Snowfall' Season Premiere on FX Scores Best Viewership Since its Series Debut Telecast". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 24 July 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Friday Final Ratings: 'Kids' Choice Sports Awards' on Nickelodeon Loses Nearly Half its Total Viewers from Last Year". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 24 July 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Monday Final Ratings: ABC Wins Prime Time in Total Viewers and Key Adult and Female Demos Thanks to 'Bachelorette'". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 25 July 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Tuesday Final Ratings: Decent Start to USA Network Reality Series 'Miz & Mrs.'". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 26 July 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Wednesday Final Ratings: Two-Hour 'World of Dance' on NBC Edges Past Fox's Two Gordon Ramsay Shows from 8-10 p.m. Among Adults 18-49". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 27 July 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Thursday Final Ratings: CBS Leads in Most Key Prime Times Figures; Fox Tops Among Adults 18-34". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 28 July 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Friday Final Ratings: Telemundo in Virtual Tie for Adults 18-49 Prime Time Lead and Tops Adults 18-34 Outright". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 6 August 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Monday Final Ratings: NBC and ABC Share Summer Prime Time Leadership". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 6 August 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Tuesday Final Ratings: NBC Continues Tuesday Winning Streak on Night of 'Making It' Premiere". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 6 August 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Wednesday Final Ratings: 'The Originals' on CW Reaches 12-Week High in Live+Same Day Viewers with Series Finale Telecast". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 6 August 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Thursday Final Ratings: 'The Four' on Fox Reaches Summer Highs in Second Cycle Finale". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 6 August 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Friday Final Ratings: 'TKO' on CBS Wins Low-Rated 8 p.m. Hour on its New Night". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 6 August 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Monday Final Ratings: 'Better Call Saul' on AMC Returns On-Par from Prior Season Among Total Viewers". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 8 August 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Castaways' Debut Delivers ABC's Best Summer Tuesday 10 p.m. Figures in Two Years". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 8 August 2018.
- "Wednesday Final Ratings: 'Dr. Pimple Popper' on TLC is Cable's Top Regularly-Scheduled Original Telecast Among Adults 18-49 for Third Straight Week". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 9 August 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Thursday Final Ratings: Featured Preseason Football Game on NFL Network Sees Slight Gains from Year-Ago Telecast". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 10 August 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Friday Final Ratings: Telemundo Leads Prime Time Among Key Young Adult Demos". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 13 August 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Monday Final Ratings: NBC Leads Prime Time in Viewers and Adults 25-54; ABC Tops in Adults 18-49 and Adults 18-34". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 14 August 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Tuesday Final Ratings: NBC Again Dominates with 'America's Got Talent', ABC a Distant Runner-Up in Key Demos". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 15 August 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Wednesday Final Ratings: 'Black Ink Chicago' on VH1 is Cable's Top Prime Time Telecast Among Adults 18-49". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 16 August 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Thursday Final Ratings: NFL Preseason Football on ESPN Practically Matches Year-Ago Telecast Figures". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 17 August 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Friday Final Ratings: Fox Lags Behind a Mostly-Rerun Filled CW in Prime Time Viewership". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 20 August 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Monday Final Ratings: Original Telecast of MTV Video Music Awards Sinks to 22-Year Low in Total Viewers". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 21 August 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Tuesday Final Ratings: MSNBC Rises to Most-Watched Cable Network in Prime Time on Trump Scandal News". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 22 August 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Wednesday Final Ratings: 'Yellowstone' on Paramount Network Reaches Series-High Among Adults 18-49 in Season Finale". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 23 August 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Thursday Final Ratings: Return of 'Jersey Shore: Family Vacation' on MTV Dominates All Cable Telecasts in Key Adult Demos". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 24 August 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Friday Final Ratings: BIG3 Basketball on Fox Reaches its Largest Audience To-Date with Championship Final". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 3 September 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Monday Final Ratings: Three-Year High for U.S. Open Tennis Opening Night Prime Time Window on ESPN2". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 4 September 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Greenleaf' Season Premiere on OWN Nears Series-High in Live Plus Same Day Viewership". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 5 September 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Wednesday Final Ratings: Modest Figures for Andrew Cuomo-Cynthia Nixon Gubernatorial Debate in New York and Buffalo". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 12 September 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Thursday Final Ratings: CBS Leads All Key Figures Amid Many Preemptions Due to Local NFL Preseason Telecasts". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 12 September 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Friday Final Ratings: Williams Sisters U.S. Open Tennis Match on ESPN in Virtual Tie for 8-9 p.m. Hour Lead in Key Adult Demos". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 12 September 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Monday Final Ratings: ESPN Leads Prime Time in Viewers, and Key Adult and Male Demos with College Football". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 12 September 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Tuesday Final Ratings: Series Premieres of 'Mayans M.C.' and 'The Purge' and Telefilm 'Bobby Brown Story: Part 1' All Perform Well". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 12 September 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Wednesday Final Ratings: Conclusion of 'The Bobby Brown Story' on BET Tops Cable in All Key Adult and Female Demos". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 12 September 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Thursday Final Ratings: NFL Kickoff Game on NBC Sinks to Ten-Year Low". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 12 September 2018.