La falena (film)
|Directed by||Carmine Gallone|
|Written by||Henry Bataille
Thea (Borelli) is sculptor who is diagnosed with phthisis before she marries Filippo (Habay). After abandoning him, her health begins to decline. She organises a final party, inviting along her estranged husband. He fails to show, as he's now married to another woman. Thea appears naked in front of her guests, before she kills herself.
- Lyda Borelli as Thea di Marlievo
- Andrea Habay as Filippo
- Francesco Cacace as Lignères
- Giulia Cassini-Rizzotto as Principessa Maria
- Nella Montagna as La madre di Thea
- Lina Dax as Allegra
- Alfonso Cassini as Il maestro di Thea
- "Early Diva Behaviour: La Falena (1916) and Malombra (1917)". Irenebrination. Retrieved 2011-02-26.
- "La Falena". Silent Era. Retrieved 2011-02-26.
|This article related to an Italian silent film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 1910s drama film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|