Lab rat (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Lab Rats)
|Look up lab rat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A laboratory rat is a rat of the species Rattus norvegicus which is bred and kept for scientific research.
Labrat, lab rat, or lab rats may also refer to:
- "Lab Rats", a seventh season episode of the TV series CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
- Lab Rats (UK TV series), a BBC 2 sitcom that began airing in 2008
- Lab Rats (U.S. TV series), a Disney XD sitcom that began airing in 2012
- Paul "Lab Rat" Squirfenherder, a fictional character from the animated TV series Grossology
- Portal 2: Lab Rat, a digital comic published in 2011 to promote the video game Portal 2
- Lab Rats (film), a 2009 short film
- Dunash ben Labrat (920–990), medieval Jewish commentator, poet, and grammarian
- The Lab Rats, a player option in the boardgame Gammarauders
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lab rat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.