Lab Tests Online
Lab Tests Online (now Testing.com) is a peer-reviewed non-profit web resource about clinical laboratory testing. The site provides information on clinical lab tests as well as conditions that are managed or diagnosed by lab tests. Lab Tests Online also provides summaries of recommendations by age, feature articles on lab-related topics, and news items of patient interest. All contents are reviewed and approved by an Editorial Review Board composed of laboratory professionals before being posted to the site.
The site was launched in 2001 by the American Association for Clinical Chemistry, the scientific society for clinical laboratory science and is a collaboration with other professional societies representing the laboratory medicine community. The website is mirrored on other sites in other countries and is available via mobile apps in several countries.
- Campbell, B; Linzer, G; Dufour, DR (May 2014). "Lab Tests Online and consumer understanding of laboratory testing". Clin Chim Acta. 432: 162–5. doi:10.1016/j.cca.2013.09.028. PMID 24121032.
- Linzer, George (July 5, 2011). "Lab Tests Online at 10 Years: 100 Million Served". Clinical Lab Products. Clinical Lab Products. Clinical Lab Products.
- Kulkarni, Shweta (13 July 2012). "Lab Tests Online Honoured With 2012 Communicator Award". Medtech Europe. Archived from the original on 8 February 2015. Retrieved 8 February 2015.
- An Overview of Lab Tests Online (PDF). Clinical Laboratory Improvement Advisory Committee. p. 6. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2017-02-22. Retrieved 8 February 2015.
- Chisolm, Stephanie (Jul 3, 2008). The Health Professions: Trends and Opportunities in U.S. Health Care. Jones & Bartlett Publishers. p. 116. ISBN 0763735205.
- "Lab Tests Online". American Association for Clinical Chemistry. Retrieved 17 October 2017.
- "About Lab Tests Online | Lab Tests Online". labtestsonline.org. Retrieved 2021-05-14.
- "LabTestsOnline.org is now Testing.com". Testing.com. 2021-11-08. Retrieved 2021-11-15.