From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
||This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2011)
The Labatt Open was a golf event on the PGA Tour that was played in Canada in the mid-1950s. It was sponsored by the Labatt Brewing Company. It was played at several different courses.
Billy Casper won the first of his 51 PGA Tour wins at this event in 1956.
- 1953 Summerlea Golf & Country Club, Vaudreuil-Dorion, Quebec
- 1954 Scarboro Golf & Country Club, Scarborough, Ontario
- 1955 Summerlea Golf & Country Club, Vaudreuil-Dorion, Quebec
- 1956 Royal Quebec Golf Club, Boischatel, Quebec
- 1957 Islesmere Golf & Country Club, Sainte-Dorothée, Quebec
- ^ "The Year in Golf, 1956". Retrieved 2007-11-19.