This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founded||November 6, 2015|
On 6 November 2015, Super Junior's 10th anniversary since their debut, SM Entertainment announced that Super Junior had their own exclusive label management, Label SJ. SM stated, "We established Label SJ to give Super Junior our wholehearted support and an ideal system for managing the group." Though the new label will be affiliated with SM, it will be independently and wholly responsible for Super Junior's management, producing their albums, and all group, unit, and individual activities.
|2017–18||SJ Returns (Season 1, 2)||Naver TV, V Live, JTBC2||All without Kangin
Cameo: Sungmin, Kyuhyun
|2018||Super TV (Season 1, 2)||XtvN, tvN||All without Kangin, Sungmin and Kyuhyun|||
|2019||SJ Returns (Season 3)||Naver TV, V Live||All without Sungmin|
- Although Kangin has departed from Super Junior, he remains signed under Label SJ.
- "KPOP NEWS - Exclusive Super Junior Label 'Lable SJ' [sic] Established for 10th Anniversary". Mwave. 6 November 2015. Retrieved 24 September 2016.
- Lee, Han-na (July 12, 2019). "Scandal-plagued Super Junior Kangin announces departure from band". The Korea Times. Retrieved August 8, 2019.
- "[공식입장]헨리, SM 엔터테인먼트와 계약 만료 "재계약 않기로"". News1 (in Korean). Naver. April 30, 2018.
- "SM 측 "트랙스와 최근 전속계약 만료, 아름다운 이별" [공식]" [SM Confirmed TraxX's Contracts Expired and Bid Farewell]. Naver (in Korean). April 30, 2019. Retrieved April 30, 2019.
- "[공식]'예능천재' 슈퍼주니어의 귀환…26일 XtvN '슈퍼TV' 첫방송". Naver.
- Super Junior official website (in Korean)