Jump to navigation Jump to search
Labium is the Latin word for lip. In English, it may refer to:
- Labia, a part of the female external genitalia
- Labium (botany), a modified petal in certain monocot flowers, which attracts insects for pollination
- Labium (arthropod mouthpart), a mouthpart of arthropods (the lower "lip")
- Labium (wasp), a genus of wasps in the family Ichneumonidae
- Labium (wind instrument), a part of wind instruments such as the recorder, see fipple
Labia is the plural of labium. It may refer to:
- Labia (earwig), a genus of earwigs in the family Labiidae, as in Lab's Labia.
- Labia (family), a noble family of Venice
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Labium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.