|Comune di Labro|
|Province||Province of Rieti (RI)|
|• Total||11.4 km2 (4.4 sq mi)|
|Elevation||628 m (2,060 ft)|
|• Density||33/km2 (85/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
Labro is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Rieti in the Italian region Latium, located about 70 kilometres (43 mi) northeast of Rome and about 15 kilometres (9 mi) northwest of Rieti. As of 31 December 2004, it had a population of 374 and an area of 11.4 square kilometres (4.4 sq mi). There is an ex-Francescan monastery located in Labro that is run by the Colle di Costa hotel. From April 2010 to August 2013, the hotel shared the space with the Art Monastery Project, an international arts production organization that animated the town with regular performances and exhibitions.
Among the churches in town is the parish church of Santa Maria Maggiore.
- "Superficie di Comuni Province e Regioni italiane al 9 ottobre 2011". Istat. Retrieved 16 March 2019.
- "Popolazione Residente al 1° Gennaio 2018". Istat. Retrieved 16 March 2019.
- All demographics and other statistics: Italian statistical institute Istat.
- Thayer's Gazetteer (collecting the other sites as well)
- Art Monastery Project
- Labro Astrotourism Travels
|This Lazio location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|