From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Labuan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Labuan, Labuhan, or Pelabuhan may refer to:
- Labuan, a federal territory of Malaysia
- The Crown Colony of Labuan, when Labuan was ruled by the British
- Labuan, Pandeglang, is a city (and kecamatan) of 200,000 people in Pandeglang Regency of Banten Province
- Labuan Bajo is sometimes shown on maps simply as Labuan
- HMAS Labuan, more than one Australian warship
- HMS Labuan (K584), a British frigate in service with the Royal Navy from 1944 to 1946
- The Pearl of Labuan, a character in Emilio Salgari 's Sandokan books
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Labuan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.