Lac Ste. Anne County
|Lac Ste. Anne County|
|Census division||No. 13|
|• Reeve||William Hegy|
|• Governing body|
|• Manager||Mike Primeau|
|• Office location||Sangudo|
|• Land||2,850.38 km2 (1,100.54 sq mi)|
|• Density||3.8/km2 (10/sq mi)|
|Time zone||MST (UTC-7)|
In the 2016 Census of Population conducted by Statistics Canada, Lac Ste. Anne County recorded a population of 10,899 living in 4,346 of its 5,385 total private dwellings, a 6.2% change from its 2011 population of 10,260. With a land area of 2,850.38 km2 (1,100.54 sq mi), it had a population density of 3.8/km2 (9.9/sq mi) in 2016.
In the 2011 Census, Lac Ste. Anne County had a population of 10,260 living in 4,092 of its 4,959 total dwellings, a 3.8% change from its 2006 adjusted population of 9,880. With a land area of 2,845.61 km2 (1,098.70 sq mi), it had a population density of 3.6/km2 (9.3/sq mi) in 2011.
The population of Lac Ste. Anne County according to its 2008 municipal census is 10,220.
In 2006, Lac Ste. Anne County had a population of 9,516 living in 4,567 dwellings, a 6.3% increase from 2001. The municipal district has a land area of 2,842.46 km2 (1,097.48 sq mi) and a population density of 3.3/km2 (8.5/sq mi).
In 2001, Lac Ste. Anne County had a population of 8,948 in 4,103 dwellings, a 2.4% increase from 1996. On a surface of 2,845.08 km² it had a density of 3.1 inhabitants/km².
The municipality of Lac Ste. Anne maintains the Lessard Lake Campground, the Lessard Lake Outdoor Ed Centre, the Riverside Campground, and the Paddle River Dam Campground.
Protected and recreational areas in the county include Lily Lake Provincial Natural Area, Pembina River Provincial Natural Area, Majeau Lake Provincial Natural Area (with two campgrounds), Paddle River Dam Picnic Site, Park Court Provincial Natural Area, Lily Lake Provincial Natural Area and Prefontaine and Brock Lake Provincial Natural Area.
Communities and localities
- "Municipal Officials Search". Alberta Municipal Affairs. June 23, 2017. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- "Population and dwelling counts, for Canada, provinces and territories, and census subdivisions (municipalities), 2016 and 2011 censuses – 100% data (Alberta)". Statistics Canada. February 8, 2017. Retrieved February 8, 2017.
- "Population and dwelling counts, for Canada, provinces and territories, and census subdivisions (municipalities), 2011 and 2006 censuses (Alberta)". Statistics Canada. 2012-02-08. Retrieved 2012-02-08.
- Alberta Municipal Affairs (2009-09-15). "Alberta 2009 Official Population List" (PDF). Retrieved 2010-09-12.
- Statistics Canada. "Canada 2006 Census: Lac Ste. Anne County - Community Profile". Retrieved 2007-06-11.
- Lac Ste. Anne County community profile - Statistics Canada. 2002. 2001 Community Profiles. Released June 27, 2002. Last modified: 2005-11-30. Statistics Canada Catalogue no. 93F0053XIE
- "Specialized and Rural Municipalities and Their Communities" (PDF). Alberta Municipal Affairs. 2012-03-01. Retrieved 2012-08-11.
- "Standard Geographical Classification (SGC) 2006, Economic Regions: 4813001 - Lac Ste. Anne County, geographical codes and localities, 2006". Statistics Canada. 2010-03-05. Retrieved 2012-08-11.
||Woodlands County||County of Barrhead No. 11||Westlock County|
|Woodlands County||Sturgeon County|
|Yellowhead County||Parkland County||Parkland County|