From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lace in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lace is a lightweight fabric patterned with open holes.
Lace may refer to:
- Shoelace, a thin cord fitted to shoes to keep the shoes in place
- Lacing, the act of connecting a set of points in a criss cross pattern of lines. Common usage: the lacing of shoe strings.
Media and arts
- Lace (TV series), a 1984 TV mini-series, based on a novel of the same name by Shirley Conran
- Miss Lace, the protagonist of Male Call
- Lace (band), a Canadian country music trio
- Lace (album), the Canadian country music trio's self-titled debut album
- The Lace, a 1986 album by Benjamin Orr
- Lace (band), one-person music band of music producer and song writer Pete Dello (born Peter Blumsom)
- Laced (album), a 1999 album by rap-metal group Reveille
- Los Angeles Contemporary Exhibitions (LACE), an art gallery founded in Los Angeles, California in 1978
- Lacing (drugs), where one substance has been secretly mixed or added to another
- LACE (Liquid air cycle engine), a type of spacecraft propulsion engine
- LACE (Luton Analogue Computing Engine), a computer developed by English Electric for military purposes.
- Cable lacing, a method in electronics for tying wiring harnesses and cable looms
- Lace Sensor, a brand of guitar pickup
- Interlace (disambiguation)
- Lacing, a process in wheelbuilding, in which spokes are connected between the hub and the rim
- Lacing, the pattern left by the foam on the inside of a glass of beer as it is drunk and the head moves down
- Simply laced group
- Simply laced Dynkin diagram
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lace.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.