From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Laches (equity): an equitable principle in Anglo-American law
- Laches (general): an Athenian aristocrat (c. 475 – 418 BCE)
- Laches (dialogue): a Socratic dialogue of Plato
- Laches, Bogotá: a neighbourhood (barrio) in Bogotá, Colombia
- Laches: the Lache people
- Lache (disambiguation)
- Lachesis (mythology) - the Fate who determined the length of the thread of life
- Lachesis (genus) - the bushmaster pit viper
- Lachesis or 120 Lachesis - C-type asteroid between Mars and Jupiter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Laches.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.