Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lack in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
To lack something is to not have it.
Lack may also refer to:
- Lack (surname)
- Lack Township, Juniata County, Pennsylvania
- Lack, County Clare, a townland in County Clare, Ireland
- Lack, County Fermanagh, a townland in County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland
- Lack, County Galway, a townland in County Galway, Ireland
- Lack, County Kerry, a townland in County Kerry, Ireland
- Lack, County Roscommon, a townland in County Roscommon, Ireland
- Lack, Poland
- Łąck, Poland
- Lack (manque), a term in Lacan's psychoanalytic philosophy
- Lakh, a term in India for 100,000
- Lac (disambiguation)
- Lak (disambiguation)
- Henrietta Lacks (1920–1951), African-American woman whose cancer cells are the source of the immortalized HeLa cell line
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lack.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.