Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lacock is a village and civil parish in the county of Wiltshire, England.
Lacock or LaCock may also refer to:
- Joanne Dru (1922–1996), born Joan Letitia LaCock, American film and television actress
- Abner Lacock (1770–1837), American surveyor, civil engineer, and politician
- Pete LaCock (b. 1952), American professional baseball player
- Peter Marshall (entertainer) (b. 1926), born Ralph Pierre LaCock, American entertainer
- Lacock Abbey, an historic house in Lacock, Wiltshire, England
- Lacock Abbey (monastery), a former monastery in Lacock, Wiltshire, England
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lacock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.