Jump to navigation Jump to search
Laconia or Lakonia may refer to:
- Laconia, a region of Greece
- Laconia, Indiana, United States
- Laconia, New Hampshire, United States
- Laconia, Tennessee, United States
- RMS Laconia (1911), 1911–1917, sunk in the First World War
- RMS Laconia (1921), 1921–1942, sunk in the Second World War
- Laconia incident, sinking of RMS Laconia while carrying non-combatants
- TSMS Lakonia, 1929–1963, caught fire, evacuated, and sank in 1963
- Loconia, a village in Apulia, Italy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Laconia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.