Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Classification and external resources|
In breastfeeding, lactation failure may refer to:
- Primary lactation failure, a cause of low milk supply in breastfeeding mothers
- Cessation of breastfeeding before the mother had planned to stop, usually as a result of breastfeeding difficulties
- Low milk supply in general
- Lawrence, Ruth A. (1986). "Maternal Factors in Lactation Failure". Human Lactation 2. Boston, MA: Springer US. doi:10.1007/978-1-4615-7207-7_25. ISBN 978-1-4615-7209-1.
- Lawrence, Ruth (2016). Breastfeeding : a guide for the medical profession, 8th edition. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier. p. 836. ISBN 978-0-323-35776-0.
| This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.