Ladbroke main street
|Ladbroke shown within Warwickshire|
|Population||273 (2001 census)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||West Midlands|
|Website||All Saints' Church, Ladbroke|
The Church of England parish church of All Saints was built in the 13th century and completely rebuilt with the addition of Decorated Gothic three-bay north and south aisles and the west tower in the 14th century. Late in the 15th century the heights of the nave and chancel were raised and a Perpendicular Gothic clerestory added.
- "Area selected: Stratford-on-Avon (Non-Metropolitan District)". Neighbourhood Statistics: Full Dataset View. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 11 January 2011.
- "Civil Parish population 2011". Retrieved 29 December 2015.
- Salzman, 1951, pages 143-147
- Pevsner & Wedgwood, 1974, page 331
- Pevsner & Wedgwood, 1974, page 330
- "Ladbroke All Saints". Dove's Guide for Church Bell Ringers. Retrieved 11 January 2011.
- The Bell Inn
- Pevsner, Nikolaus; Wedgwood, Alexandra (1974) . Warwickshire. The Buildings of England. Harmondsworth: Penguin Books. pp. 330–331.
- Salzman, Louis F., ed. (1951). A History of the County of Warwick, Volume 6: Knightlow hundred. Victoria County History. pp. 143–147.
Media related to Ladbroke, Warwickshire at Wikimedia Commons
|This Warwickshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|