Ladies Beach, Ulcinj
Ladies Beach (Albanian: Plazhi i Grave, Montenegrin and Serbian: Ženska Plaža, Женска Плажа) is a beach in Ulcinj, Montenegro. It is one of many beaches in Montenegro's South Coast with a special following among visitors to the region, as well as local residents.
Ladies Beach is known for its curious waters, a mixture of sulfur from an underwater spring, radium and sea salts. Pine resin from the sea trees at Ladies Beach, wafts in the air above the beach. Locals have long believed that Ladies Beach and its sea caves offer curative powers for ailments, and specific help to women with fertility issues.
- Velika Plaža (Ulcinj)
- Valdanos Bay Beach (Ulcinj)
- Ada Bojana beach and river Ada (Ulcinj)
- Jaz Beach
- Ladies Beach Visitor Guide
- Tourism, Montenegrin Coast, Beaches, Ženska (Ladies Beach)
- Ulcinj Riviera Beaches, Woman's Beach (Ladies Beach)
- Female Beach (Ladies Beach) in Ulcinj
|This Montenegro location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|