A Still from Ladies Only
|Directed by||Dinesh Shailendra|
|Produced by||Kamal Haasan|
|Written by||Kamal Haasan|
|Music by||Anu Malik|
Ladies Only is a 1997 unreleased Hindi language Indian feature film directed by Dinesh Shailendra, starring Randhir Kapoor, Seema Biswas, Shilpa Shirodkar, Heera Rajagopal and Kamal Haasan in guest appearance as a dead body. 
Ladies Only is the story of three women, Seema Biswas, Shilpa Shirodkar and Heera Rajagopal working in the same office. They are constantly harassed by their lecherous boss Randhir Kapoor. The three decide to gang up against him to teach a lesson, but a strange accident complicates things when the boss lands in a hospital and the three women end up with the dead body of a terrorist.
Even though the film has been completed in 1997 itself, it is yet to have a theatrical release for unknown reasons. The film was much in the news as Randhir Kapoor was playing the lead role for producer Kamal Haasan after a very long hiatus.
- Kumar, Anuj (2 August 2012). "People's poet". The Hindu. Retrieved 4 December 2016.
- "Hindi remake of "Magalir Mattum"". tripod.com. Retrieved 2011-10-30.
- "Ladies Only-A Preview". asiangigs.com. Retrieved 2011-10-30.
- "No day, no show-30 Bollywood movies that never were released". India Today. 2006-07-03. Retrieved 2015-11-26.
- "Top Bollywood movies that not Release-Women Only (1997)". Bollywoodpapa. 13 October 2016. Retrieved 4 December 2016.
- "Bollywood films that never released". Mid Day. Retrieved 2015-11-26.
|This article about a Hindi film of the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|