From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ladislaus or Ladislav is a name of Slavic origin.
Ladislaus may also refer to:
- Ladislaus I of Hungary (1040–1095), King of Hungary and saint
- Ladislaus II of Hungary (1131–1163), king
- Ladislaus III of Hungary (1199–1205), king
- Ladislaus IV of Hungary (1262–1290), king
- Ladislaus the Posthumous or Ladislaus V of Hungary (1440–1457), also King of Bohemia
- Ladislaus of Naples (1377–1414), King of Naples
- Wenceslaus III of Bohemia (1289–1306), who took the name Ladislaus when he was crowned King of Hungary in 1301
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ladislaus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.