To Rob a Thief
This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|To Rob a Thief|
original cover art
|Directed by||Joe Menendez|
|Produced by||Roni Eguia Menendez
James M. McNamara
|Written by||JoJo Henrickson|
|Music by||Andres Levin|
|Edited by||Joe Menendez|
Narrow Bridge Films
|Language||Spanish (from Latin America)|
To Rob a Thief (Spanish: Ladrón que Roba a Ladrón) is a 2007 Spanish-language film in which two thieves reunite to rob a television mogul. The sequel Ladrones was released in 2015.
Two thieves plan to rob a businessman who has defrauded many poor families. When none of their affiliates want to go undercover as day laborers to pull off the heist, the two men turn to the real thing for help.
- Fernando Colunga as Alejandro Toledo
- Miguel Varoni as Emilio Lopez
- Saúl Lisazo as Moctesuma 'Mocte' Valdez
- Ivonne Montero as Rafaela
- Oscar Torre as Miguelito
- Ruben Garfias as Rafa
- Gabriel Soto as Aníbal Cano
- Julie Gonzalo as Gloria / Dora
- JoJo Henrickson as Julio Miranda
- Sonya Smith as Veronica Valdez
- Lidia Pires as Blanca
- Richard Azurdia as Primitivo
- Art Bonilla as Coyote
Ladrón que Roba a Ladrón has received generally favorable reviews. It currently holds a 64% fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes based on 28 counted reviews. It also holds a 61/100 metascore based on 11 reviews and an 8.2/10 user score on Metacritic.
Ladrón que Roba a Ladrón had a limited release on August 31, 2007 in the United States.
- "Ladrón que Roba a Ladrón (2009)". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved 2011-07-07.
- Ladrón que Roba a Ladrón on Rotten Tomatoes, Rotten Tomatoes, retrieved 2009-11-30
- rob a thief Ladrón que Roba a Ladrón on Metacritic Check
|url=value (help), Metacritic, retrieved 2009-11-30
- Official website
- To Rob a Thief on IMDb
- To Rob a Thief at Box Office Mojo
- To Rob a Thief at Rotten Tomatoes
- To Rob a Thief at Metacritic
|This article related to a Spanish film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|