Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Lady, lady, Ladies, or ladies in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A lady is a term for a woman, the counterpart of "lord" or "gentleman".
Lady or Ladies may also refer to:
- Lady Leah (Lea Gottlieb; 1918 - 2012), Israeli swimwear fashion designer
- Lady Victoria (Victoria Ann Moreno; born 1972), Mexican American professional wrestler/luchadora, manager/valet, and actress
- Lady, Podlaskie Voivodeship, Poland
- Lądy, Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland
- Łady, Pruszków County, Poland
- Łady, Sochaczew County, Poland
- The Lady (magazine), England's oldest women's magazine
- Lady!!, a Japanese shōjo manga, adapted into the anime series Lady Lady!! and Hello! Lady Lynn
- "Lady" (D'Angelo song), 1996
- "Lady" (Dennis Wilson song), 1970
- "Lady" (Jack Jones song), 1967
- "Lady" (Kenny Rogers song), written by Lionel Richie, 1980
- "Lady" (Lenny Kravitz song), 2004
- "Lady" (Little River Band song), 1978
- "Lady" (Styx song), 1974
- "Lady (Hear Me Tonight)", a house song by Modjo
- "Lady (You Bring Me Up)", a song by the Commodores
- "Lady", by Brotherhood of Man from Good Things Happening
- "Lady", by CNBLUE from What Turns You On?
- "Lady", by David Coverdale from White Snake
- "Lady", by England Dan & John Ford Coley from Nights Are Forever
- "Lady", by Fela Kuti from Shakara
- "Lady", by Simply Red from Stay
- "Lady", by Stevie Nicks from 24 Karat Gold: Songs from the Vault
- "Lady", by Supertramp from Crisis? What Crisis?
- "Ladies" (Sarai song)
- "Ladies", by Lee Fields from My World
- "Ladies", by Inna from Hot
- Lady Antebellum, American country pop music group
- Lady Bunny, American drag queen
- Lady Gaga (Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta; born 1986), American singer and songwriter
- Lady June, English painter, poet and musician
- Lady Luck (rapper) (Shanell Jones; born 1983), American rapper
- Lady Miss Kier (Kierin Magenta Kirby, born 1963), American singer and DJ
- Lady Sovereign (Louise Amanda Harman; born 1985), English rapper and grime artist
- Lady (group), South Korean transgender pop group
- Lady (American rapper) (Shameka Shanta Brown; born 1989), American rapper
- "Lady", German rock band headed by Werner Nadolny of Jane
- Lady Death
- Lady Deathstrike (Yuriko Oyama), character in the Marvel Comics supervillain, a foe of the X-Men, especially Wolverine.
- Lady Lark, character in the Marvel Comics series Squadron Supreme
- Lady Octopus (Carolyn Trainer), fictional supervillainess in Marvel Comics
- Lady, a fictional character in the Devil May Cry series
- Lady, a fictional character in Lady and the Tramp
- Lady Rainicorn, a fictional character in Adventure Time
- Lady, a fictional Dire wolf from the book series A Song of Ice and Fire
- Lady, a Victorian-style steam engine from Thomas the Tank Engine.
- Lady of the North, popular name for Northumberlandia, a huge land sculpture of a reclining female in Northumberland, northern England
- Robert Seldon Lady, born 1954, CIA agent, involved in Abu Omar rendition/kidnaping
- Lady Washington, ship name shared by at least four different small wooden merchant sailing vessels
- LADY, alternative name for an N battery.
- Lady, a nickname for Lady Amherst's pheasant
- First Lady, wife of the head of state
- The Lady (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with Lady
- All pages beginning with Ladies
- All pages with a title containing lady
- All pages with a title containing ladies
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lady.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.