Lady Caroline Faber
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lady Ann Caroline Macmillan (born 1923) is the daughter of Harold Macmillan and his wife Lady Dorothy Macmillan. She is the second of their four children, and since the death of her younger sister in 1991, she has been their only surviving child.
- Anne Christine Adriane Faber (1944-28 November 2002). Married 1970 (div 1981) Michael Roger Lewis Cockerell (b. 1940), British broadcaster and journalist; issue 1 son and 1 daughter. She married 2ndly 1995 Hon. David Sidney Bernstein, son of Sidney Lewis Bernstein, Baron Bernstein, by whom she had no further issue.
- Michael David Tufnell Faber (born 1945). Married Catherine Suzanne de Braine, and has issue.
- Mark James Julian Faber (1950–1991), a Sussex cricketer. Married Ann Griffith, and has issue.
- David James Christian Faber (born 1961), Conservative politician and a former MCC Committee member.
- James Edwin Charles Faber (born 1964).
|This English biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to politics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|