Ladycliff College was a small Catholic college in Highland Falls, New York and is now defunct. Founded in 1933 as woman's college by the Franciscan Sisters of Peekskill, it remained a single sex institution until admitting 7 men in 1978.
The 1978 and 1979 graduating classes were the largest in school history with 131 graduates each. The school closed after the 1979–80 school year.
The complete history of Ladycliff College is recounted in Ladycliff Remembered: A Journey through Time, a book by Linda Buzzeo Best.
- LadyCliff.org, LadyCliff Alumni Association
- Ladycliff College Alumni at Facebook
- Ladycliff College (historical) at hometownlocator.com
- "History of Ladycliff College". Ladycliff College Alumnae Association. Retrieved 2011-08-18.
- "About Ladycliff". Ladycliff College Alumnae Association. Retrieved 2011-08-18.
- "The main West Point Museum building - formerly Ladycliff College in Highland Falls - USMA-1954". Retrieved 20 December 2014.
- "History_of_Ladycliff". Retrieved 20 December 2014.