Ladyhawk performing at South by Southwest.
|Origin||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
Ladyhawk formed in February 2004 in Vancouver. Their debut album, Ladyhawk was released on June 6, 2006 on Jagjaguwar Records. The lead single on the album was "Dugout", followed by "My Old Jacknife". Their next album Shots , was recorded in an old barn in their hometown of Kelowna, and released in 2008. During the making of Shots, a documentary was filmed about the Ladyhawks, called "Let Me Be Fictional".
- Duffy Driediger – guitar, vocals
- Darcy Hancock – guitar, vocals
- Sean Hawryluk – bass
- Ryan Peters – drums
- Ladyhawk (Jagjaguwar, 2006)
- Fight for Anarchy EP (Jagjaguwar, 2007)
- Shots (Jagjaguwar, 2008)
- No Can Do (Triple Crown Audio, 2012)
- Drumheller - Sports (Triple Crown Audio, 2009)
- Scriptural Supplies - Duffy and The Doubters (Triple Crown Audio, 2010)
- Baptists - Baptists (Southern Lord Records, 2011)
- Music of Canada
- Music of Vancouver
- Canadian rock
- List of Canadian musicians
- List of bands from Canada
- List of bands from British Columbia
- Category:Canadian musical groups
- Eric Davison. "Best New Music". CMJ New Music Monthly. CMJ Network, Inc. January/February 2008: 40–. ISSN 1074-6978.
- "Back from hiatus, Vancouver's Ladyhawk ready to celebrate 10 years of rawk". Winnipeg Free Press, Jen Zoratti 04/24/2014
- Hughes, Josiah."Shots of Ladyhawk", Exclaim!, March 2008.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2009-11-11. Retrieved 2009-01-20.
- "Ladyhawk Celebrate 10th Anniversary with 'Decade of Passive Aggression' Canadian Tour, Outline New Album Possibilities". Exclaim, By Gregory Adams Feb 21, 2014
- "Ladyhawk show stays aloft with move to new venue". London Free Press, By James Stewart Reaney, October 16, 2012
- "Ladyhawk sheds stress, heads to rock Horseshoe Tavern". Toronto Star, Garnet Fraser, Oct. 24, 2012