Lafayette station (BART)
The Lafayette BART Station boarding platform
|Location||3601 Deer Hill Road
Lafayette, CA 94549
|Owned by||Bay Area Rapid Transit|
|Platforms||1 Island platform|
|Parking||1629 spaces- Monthly Reserved, Daily ($1.50/day), Midday (free after 3pm), Extended Weekend (free), Carpool, Long Term/Airport Parking|
|Bicycle facilities||30 Lockers|
|Opened||May 21, 1973 (44 years ago)|
|Passengers (FY 2016)||3,842 exits/day 1.78%|
Service at this station began on May 21, 1973. In 2011 BART was reported to have spent $2 million on a wheelchair ramp at this station that lacked actual access to passengers that use wheelchairs.
|Southbound||← Pittsburg/Bay Point–SFO/Millbrae toward San Francisco International Airport weekdays, Millbrae weekends (Orinda)|
|Island platform, doors will open on the left|
|Northbound||→ Pittsburg/Bay Point–SFO/Millbrae toward Pittsburg / Bay Point (Walnut Creek) →|
|Mezzanine||One-way faregates, ticket machines, station agent|
Several County Connection bus routes stop at this station:
- 25 (weekdays only)
- 250 (Gael Rail shuttle to St. Mary's College; does not operate during summer)
The Lafayette Hillside Memorial is across the street.
- Bay Area Rapid Transit District. "Monthly Ridership Reports". Retrieved 6 February 2017.
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2013-10-13. Retrieved 2007-10-26.
- $2 Million BART Station Ramp Lacks Wheelchair Access, CBS San Francisco, October 4, 2011
- Bay Area Rapid Transit District Biograophy, BART.gov, retrieved January 23, 2008
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lafayette BART station.|
|This article relating to rapid transit systems in San Francisco is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Contra Costa County, California train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|