|Look up laga in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Laga may refer to:
- Laga (East Timor), a subdistrict of Baucau in East Timor
- Laga, Lochaber, a village on the north shore of Loch Sunart, Scotland
- Laga, Sofia Province, Bulgaria
- L.A.G.A (Liverpool Amateur Gymnastics Association), an alumni organisation of University of Liverpool, established in 2006, to bring together select individuals on an annual basis for beer based nonsense.
- Laga, a pseudo-Norse god
- D.S.R.V. Laga, a student society for rowing at the Delft University of Technology in the Netherlands
- Laga, Belgian law firm
- L.A.G.A, Liceul de Arta "George Apostu"-Bacau (Bacau High School of Arts)
- laga, a species from the fictional series Animorphs
- Mike Laga (born 1960), former MLB first baseman and designated hitter (1982–1990)
- Mart Laga (1936–1977), Estonian Soviet basketball player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Laga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.