From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lagarto in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lagarto (Spanish and Portuguese for 'lizard') or Lagartos may refer to:
- Lagarto, Sergipe, a city in Sergipe state of Brazil
- Lagartos, a municipality located in the province of Palencia, Castile and León, Spain
- Lagarto River, Costa Rica
- Lagarto (crater), Mars
- António Lagarto, Portuguese set and costume designer and artist
- Jacob Lagarto, seventeenth century South-American rabbi and Talmudist
- Lúcio Rodrigues (born 1980), Brazilian jiu-jitsu black belt and MMA fighter nicknamed "Lagarto"
- USS Lagarto (SS-371), US World War II submarine
- Operation Lagarto, a failed Australian Second World War commando operation in Japanese-held Timor
- Macroscincus, a species of lizard otherwise known as lagarto
- Lagarto Futebol Clube, a Brazilian football club
- Lagartos FC, a Guinea-Bissauan football club
- El Lagarto, the hydroplane which won the APBA Gold Cup from 1933 to 1935
- Pedro de Lagarto (c. 1465-1543), Spanish singer and composer
- Lagartos de Tabasco, a Mexican football club
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lagarto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.