Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lagarto in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lagarto (Spanish and Portuguese for 'lizard') or Lagartos may refer to:
- Lagarto, Sergipe, a city in Sergipe state of Brazil
- Lagartos, a municipality located in the province of Palencia, Castile and León, Spain
- Lagarto River, Costa Rica
- Lagarto (crater), Mars
- António Lagarto, Portuguese set and costume designer and artist
- Jacob Lagarto, seventeenth century South-American rabbi and Talmudist
- Lúcio Rodrigues (born 1980), Brazilian jiu-jitsu black belt and MMA fighter nicknamed "Lagarto"
- USS Lagarto (SS-371), US World War II submarine
- Operation Lagarto, a failed Australian Second World War commando operation in Japanese-held Timor
- Macroscincus, a species of lizard otherwise known as lagarto
- Lagarto Futebol Clube, a Brazilian football club
- Lagartos FC, a Guinea-Bissauan football club
- El Lagarto, the hydroplane which won the APBA Gold Cup from 1933 to 1935
- Pedro de Lagarto (c. 1465-1543), Spanish singer and composer
- Lagartos de Tabasco, a Mexican football club
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lagarto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.