Map of Ifugao with Lagawe highlighted
|Region||Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)|
|District||Lone District of Ifugao|
|Barangays||20 (see Barangays)|
|• Type||Sangguniang Bayan|
|• Mayor||Martin L. Habawel, Jr.|
|• Electorate||10,639 voters (2016)|
|• Total||208.91 km2 (80.66 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||93/km2 (240/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)74|
|Income class||4th municipal income class|
Lagawe (Ilocano: Ili ti Lagawe), officially the Municipality of Lagawe is a 4th class municipality in the province of Ifugao, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 19,333 people.. It is the capital of Ifugao.
- Poblacion South
- Poblacion East
- Poblacion North
- Poblacion West
|Population census of Lagawe|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
In the 2015 census, the population of Lagawe, Ifugao, was 19,333 people, with a density of 93 inhabitants per square kilometre or 240 inhabitants per square mile.
- "Municipality". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Province: Ifugao". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Census of Population (1995, 2000 and 2007). "Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)". Total Population by Province, City and Municipality. NSO. Archived from the original on 24 June 2011.
- "Province of Ifugao". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lagawe, Ifugao.|
- More photos and information on Lagawe, Ifugao
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
|This article about a location in the Cordillera Administrative Region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|