|Full name||Lago Junior Wakalible|
|Date of birth||31 December 1990|
|Place of birth||Abidjan, Ivory Coast|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|2010–2011||→ Eibar (loan)||32||(9)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 17 December 2017
Born in Abidjan, Junior began his football career at the Centre de Formation Joël Tiéhi, a school founded by former player Joël Tiéhi. He made his senior debuts with Issia Wazi in 2007, scoring at an excellent rate.
On 31 January 2009, Junior moved to Spain and signed a five-and-a-half-year contract with CD Numancia. He made his La Liga debut on 18 April, playing ten minutes in a 0–3 away loss against Atlético Madrid; until the end of the season he only appeared in four more matches, all as a substitute, and the Soria team were relegated as 19th.
On 13 July 2013, after two more Segunda División campaigns with Numancia, Junior continued in the country and signed for Gimnàstic de Tarragona from division three. On 22 July 2015, after achieving promotion, he moved to CD Mirandés in the second tier.
- Raúl Bravo, Kelemen y Lago Junior, nuevos refuerzos para el Numancia (Raúl Bravo, Kelemen and Lago Junior, new additions for Numancia); El Numancia, 31 January 2009 (in Spanish)
- Numancia swoops for trio Archived 25 May 2011 at the Wayback Machine.; The Sports Network, 31 January 2009
- El Atlético alegra a sus Peñas (Atlético cheer up their supporters); Marca, 18 April 2015 (in Spanish)
- Lago Junior, el máximo goleador y Raúl Gañan destaca por su experiencia (Lago Junior, top scorer and Raúl Gañan showcases experience); El Diario Vasco, 31 August 2010 (in Spanish)
- El Nàstic incorpora Lago Junior (Nàstic add Lago Junior); Gimnàstic Tarragona, 13 July 2013 (in Catalan)
- Lago Junior jugará las dos próximas temporadas en Anduva (Lago Junior will play the next two seasons at Anduva) Archived 23 July 2015 at the Wayback Machine.; CD Mirandés, 22 July 2015 (in Spanish)