Lagos Business School
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Location||Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria|
Lagos Business School (LBS) is the graduate business school of the Pan-Atlantic University, Nigeria. LBS offers academic programmes, executive programmes and short focused programmes in Management that have been ranked among the best in Africa. The LBS main campus is located in Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.
On 1 December 2016, LBS received accreditation from AACSB (Association for Advance Collegiate School of Business), becoming the first institution in West Africa to be thus accredited. Lagos Business School (LBS) also proved its high standards in management education as the International Accreditation Advisory Board of the Association of MBAs (AMBA) has accredited the MBA programmes offered by the School on the 8th December, 2016.
Academic Programmes and Executive Education
- Full-time MBA
- Executive MBA
- Modular Executive MBA
- International Management Programme
- Chief Executive Programme
- Advanced Management Programme
- Senior Management Programme
- Owner Managers Programme
- Agribusiness Management Programme
- Management Acceleration Programme
- Open Seminars
- Customised programmes
- "Business School Rankings by the Financial Times Executive Education - Open - 2012". The Financial Times Ltd 2010. Retrieved 16 September 2012.