Jump to navigation Jump to search
In mathematics, Lagrange's theorem usually refers to any of the following theorems, attributed to Joseph Louis Lagrange:
- Lagrange's theorem (group theory)
- Lagrange's theorem (number theory)
- Lagrange's four-square theorem, which states that every positive integer can be expressed as the sum of four squares of integers
- Mean value theorem in calculus
- The Lagrange inversion theorem
- The Lagrange reversion theorem
- The method of Lagrangian multipliers for mathematical optimization
| disambiguation page lists mathematics articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.